Mopac House - Built of materials salvaged from the Collegeport Depot and joined to the Library; Opened as the community center on May 4, 1935.
First Church of Collegeport - Federated (1909-1922) & First Presbyterian Church (1922-present) Federated - Organized in 1909 as a community church of 14 denominations, the group affiliated with the Presbyterian Church in 1922.
Building served as the first school until 1912, and as the Community Center until 1935; was dismantled to build the present sanctuary in 1955. First Presbyterian Church of Collegeport – current sanctuary replaced the original in 1955, using the original chancel panel from the old church.
Click On Above Photo To Enlarge
Dedicated May 29, 2004.
Located in front of